Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yea that's tight you're outta sight! Your left, right, your left!

Hey PSG get buys one time!

So it is Veteran's day weekend and I am a veteran. Yay. This is a weekend of reflection and self actualization. I am kind of lost as to what I really want to do with my life right now. I know I want to be something awesome, I know I want to do something that will make me happy.

This has been a relatively interesting summer/fall/ winter for me. I have learned a lot about myself and other people. It's funny what you learn when you sit back and watch the forest for the trees.

I have lived my life in fashion that has kept me from doing a lot of stupid shit. I'm not a drug addict, I'm not a raging alcoholic and I sure as hell am not a violent ass hole. All of which seem to cover a majority of the people that have come from my background.

I have to be honest with myself though. I have a feeling of absence in my body. I feel like I am missing out on something great. It's not a woman... that is a fact. I'm not sure what it is.

I don't have much time left in this chapter of my life and to be honest I am excited and sad to see it go. I am excited because it means that I have met a very important gate in my set of life goals. I am excited because it means I can move on with my life and explore other ventures. I am sad because with me leaving this chapter I will leave behind some fantastic people and places. There are many things I wish had gone different but it has been a experience and as my dear friend Blake Bassett say's, "We are experience collectors"...truer words have yet to be spoken.

I am going to go and buy a book. It's called "Wild at Heart"... its a guide to the man's soul and the secret to his masculinity. I am also going to finish Hero Living by my Friend Rudy Reyes. Let's see what I can learn from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment