Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Had I known I was going to feel this way..I would have never jumped in the water.

So I have been single for a few months now. I know I wont be single for my entire life but some days I feel that I will never find someone who will be the right one for me. As for how I am feeling right now...well lets just say its been a shitty way of having to be reminded of why you don't mix business with pleasure...

Never again will I date someone that I work with. Never again will I play a game of having to be someone I'm not. I am a person of value, and my time is precious. They will have to earn my time and my affection...

Anyway, I knew it wasn't going to end well. I wish that it could have but then again I am older and wiser and I should have known better. I realize that I am being a dramatic about this and it happens all the time. I don't want to be the adult but I have to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment