Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have been all over the world, I have been nowhere as well.
I have seen both heaven and have been dragged through hell.
I have the wisdom of a man many years my senior,
yet no matter what I do I can't seem to keep clear.
I will walk from this stronger and wiser,
and look for something that is much higher.
Something that wont go, something that wants to know.
Living my life and keeping my dream, isn't as easy as it may seem.
Love is fleeting, love is mean. With a new heart strong and clean,
I will take on the world and remain king.
I have looked through scope and have seen his face,
I have ended his life and feel no disgrace.
I watched the body fade away, on the dirty ground she did lay with the
screaming and commotion I ebb and flow just like the ocean.
The screams the cries, are strong enough to bring tears to the eyes.
I can see the future plain as day, the sky is heavy and has a shade of gray.
Small blue patch has caught my eye, that is happiness is the sky.
I will go for the blue, I will do it without you. I'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment