Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Dreams...

So I have been having this dream for a while, I want to buy a truck and an Air Stream trailer. I want to trave across America and see the sites that I haven't had the opportunity to do. I think it would be awesome. The truck wouldn't be anything special. Just a two seater with a radio and air conditioning. It would have to have a V-8 though. Like I said pretty simple. In the trailer would be a bed and kitchen with a bathroom and a bed. Possibly big enough for two people. I would have a piece of astro-turf big enough for a small table and one possibly two lawn chairs. On the side of the trailer would be a roll out awning. You know for shade and what not. I would go and drive for days and just stop and pull over where ever I decided was a good place to stop. I want to go through Joshua tree and all up the Pacific Coast highway. Then down south to the Appalachian trail. I would go all over the place! Maybe have a d dog with me. Possibly a woman who knows. Women aren't a top priority for me as is a truck and trailer. It would just be nice to share that with someone.

I also want a house on plot of land. I'm not talking about a massive house just a house that will hold me and whoever comfortably. Maybe have some horses and what not. That would be nice...

I want to go run on the Great Wall of China. That would be so awesome. I have yet to meet someone who has actually done that.

I want to be someone. I want to be the type of person people look to for advice on whatever they feel they need help with. I love helping people and watching them advance.

I wish I had a good singing voice. Because I know I would make an outstanding entertainer. I would write the songs that people could identify with and love. Plus my concerts would be something that people would travel days to come and see.

I want to be a skydiving Elvis impersonator. I don't know why, but I think it would be one of those things that would be just so unique.

I want to be a poet.

I dream of the day that I can say, "thats a life to be proud of."

I dream of the day that people can trust each other again. It saddens me to no end that a majority of people can't put trust in their fellow man.

I dream of one day being able to go to family in need and providing them the means to give their childChristmas they deserve.

I have so many dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment