Monday, April 4, 2011

So it has been a little bit since I have sat down to write. To be honest, I have no excuse for this inconsistency. It has been an interesting few months so far to say the very least...

My shoulder is feeling better; however, the strength and endurance isn't coming along as fast as I would like it but thats life I guess. I have been going back to the Vet's Center to talk out my issues. It has been very beneficial for me in the past and it will continue to be as I go on. The more I go in the more I realize that I am someone special. I have been through the worst life has to offer and I am a stronger person for it. I also have figured out that it is hard to give up my old ways of dealing with people. There is a huge difference between the people I am around now so I have to make constant adjustments. It's a lot like shooting, just because there isn't any wind at the 300m line doesn't mean there won't be at the 900m line. I have become more observant of others as well. Like the wind, they change with the day and temperature. Instead of affecting the flight path of the bullet, it changes the way they like to act towards others.

I am honestly chomping at the bit to get to LDAC and kick some ass. I know I have the tools to do well and I don't expect anything less of myself. This has been a long journey for me and I want to see it finished. My SMPCOA (Seth's Most Probable Course Of Action) is to go and just have a good time. I tend to do my best when I don't get hyped up about something and I keep a PMA. I just hope that the Mother's of America don't get to involved in the process and we can play some games. I miss them... not. That's another thing, I understand the methods and reasons behind the training I have been through but do I really have to keep getting these "one lecture fits all" talks? Whatever, I have been there and done that...I have the DD214 to prove it.

I don't really have much else to say other than I can't stand tool bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment