Monday, September 20, 2010

So....

So I have been home from Egypt for quite some time now. I miss that place, with my heart and my soul. I miss being around people that come from very different backgrounds. I miss going out and talking to people that have no idea about the place that I call home. I miss being around people that appreciate me for who I am. I'm not saying that I don't love those around me... because I do. I'm just saying it's nice to be around people that want to get to know you.

This year has the potential of being a great year for me as well as many of my friends. Already many are learning where they will be going in the near future, I am so excited for them!! For those who are going to be joining the ranks of my brothers in the field of battle, all I'm going to say is this, I hope you are ready. It's a definite change, both emotionally and physically. For the rest, I am excited for you.

I have been having some dreams lately that I haven't had in a while, they aren't near as intense as they use to be but they are still there. They remind me of how lucky I really am to be alive. I am also very lucky to have the people I do in my life. They are lifeblood to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment