Thursday, June 17, 2010

So I took my first quiz today... I want to cry.

Oh well, I will pick myself up and dust my shoulders and knees off. I definitely need to devote more time to school work and my fitness. I have been lazy since I got here. I haven't been running like I need to be, there isn't much of a gym here at the dorms. Egyptians don't have the same attitude towards physical fitness as we do. It's cool though, its the culture.

I'm finding that when I get bored I get down on my situation, as in I'm going to be 26 next month and I'm "behind" the times. With the being married and kids thing. Then the other night we were talking over dinner and I found out that most Egyptian men don't get married until they are 30 or so. That is awesome!!!! I realize that the whole "get married and have babies" ideal is just not for me at this time in my life. I want to do so many things before I have to answer to a wife and kid(s).

Those are :

1- Do something really bad ass with the military

2- Go to Europe

3- Work on a ranch for a bit

4- Buy a house

5- Drive a nice car

6- Run an adventure race

7- Law School?

8- Write a book?

9- Blow some shit up

Obviously there is more, I just can't think of anything else right now.


Egypt is awesome and I thank God for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment